The Fieldpiece Superheat and Sub cooling for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration meter, model SSX34, measures suction line, or low side, line temperature and pressure. It then calculates actual superheat in real time using built in P/T charts. It also measures liquid line, or high side, line temperature and pressure, and calculates actual sub cooling. Use it to get actual superheat on R-22, R-410A, R-134A, and R-404A fixed orifice systems and actual sub cooling on TXV / TEV regulated systems.
Use the "T" fitting to charge to actual superheat or sub cooling by putting the SSX34 in-line between your refrigerant bottle and the system. Use it to monitor superheat and sub cooling when recovering too.
- Measures suction/liquid line pressure and temperature to calculate and display superheat/sub cooling
- Display pressure in PSI or kPa
- Display temperature in ºF or ºC
- Display superheat in ºF or ºC
- Display sub cooling in ºF or ºC
- Compatible Refrigerants: R 134A, R 404A, R 410A, R 22
- Includes "T"
- Accepts K-type thermocouples. ATC1 included
- Magnetic hanger
- Thermocouple calibration pot on meter face
- Atmosphere pressure calibration
Many AC system analyzers include PT charts you don't want or need. The SSX34 gives you actual superheat and sub cooling in real time like the expensive analyzers do in a rugged, compact design. The SSX34 constantly displays refrigerant line pressure, toggles between line temp actual superheat, and actual sub cooling for four of the most common refrigerants found in HVAC/R field service. If need you need more refrigerants in your daily work, check out the HVAC GUIDE® System Analyzer (link to HVAC GUIDE PRODUCT PAGE), models HG2 or HG3, and the ASX14 for a system analyzer and then some. P/T charts for 12 of the most common refrigerants you use in HVACR are included, as well as the software and firmware to generate for printable work orders for customers. For even easier refrigeration testing take a look at the ATC1R pipe clamp especially designed to fit smaller refrigerant lines.
- Real-time Superheat and Sub cooling for A/C and Refrigeration - SSX34
- Pipe-Clamp Thermocouple 3/8" to 1 3/8" for Air Conditioning - ATC1
- 9V Battery (installed)
- Operator's Manual
|Weight||2 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||6.5 Inches (In)|
|Height||2 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||TWN|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||12 Inches (In)|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Batteries Required||(1) 9-Volt|
|Features||Measures suction/liquid line pressure and temperature to calculate and display superheat/subcooling - Compatible with R134A, R404A, R410A and R22 - Includes “T” refrigerant line connector and ATC1 K-type thermocouple pipe clamp|
|Type||Superheat and Subcooling|