By monitoring the compressor “current” upon start-up, the Smart Start is able to engage the hard start capacitor for precisely the correct amount of time, ensuring maximum starting torque without the risk of supplying too much current into the start winding. A timed safety circuit is provided in the event the motor fails to start within 600ms.
- Current sensing Hard Start precisely increases starting torque.
- Operates from 95 - 288 VAC
- Max Input Voltage: 502 VAC
- Patented current sensing circuitry
- Self-Adjusting to voltage fluctuation
- Easy to install--2 wires, clips or screws
- Bos starting torque
- Disengages upon start
|Weight||0.9 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||6.1 Inches (In)|
|Height||3.4 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||11.3 Inches (In)|