Like all Fieldpiece products, the SOX3 Combustion Check Tool was designed to help HVACR professionals do more with their tools. From custom fuels to field-replaceable oxygen sensors, the SOX3 can be trusted to measure up for any furnace tuning job.
- Automatic Electric Pump with Pause - Pump works automatically so there's no hand pumping, and techs can pause the pump at any time to save battery life
- Field-replaceable Oxygen Sensor - The SOX3 Oxygen Sensor indicators tells techs when a new sensor is needed. With calibration data stored on the sensor, it can be swapped out in seconds, so there's never a need to send your instrument in for calibration.
- Hands-free Testing - The threaded R-cone holds the barrel firmly in the flue, and the strong magnet on the back of the SOX3 holds the instrument firmly to the side of the flue, while the internal electric pump does all the work. Techs simply view the results on the triple line display.
- Combustion Efficiency - Quickly calculated and displayed on the screen, the SOX3's combustion efficiency calculation is great measurement to help determine the health of a furnace.
- Custom Fuels - Not only does the SOX3 test Natural Gas, Oil #2, and Propane, but it can be quickly, and easily programmed to test any type of fuel. So non-conventional furnaces are just as easy to tune and conventional furnace
- Combustion Check - SOX3
- Barrel and Thermocouple Handle - RSOX3
- Threaded Barrel Lock - RCONE1
- Filter accessory kit - RAOX9
- Padded, Blow-molded Case
|Weight||4.85 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||17 Inches (In)|
|Height||3 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||TWN|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||16 Inches (In)|
|Accuracy||Stated accuracy at 23°C±5°C,|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Display Options||4 digit liquid crystal display(LCD) with maximum reading of 9999.|
|Features||Provides quick combustion checks for comparison with manufacturer specifications. Set up to work with various fuel types and is customizable. Choose from four display modes: hold, MAX, MIN or real time. Displays percentage O2, CO2, efficiency, excess air|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)|